• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat Pet

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I threatened to make one before this was Live.

I was using a PP NM that was 4 slot so he still had magery. I made this on Monday and used until the Tritons came out. My Archer Tamer has it.

I decided to go full distance spells and I had points left so I put on AI for Krackens and HP regen because its not bonded.
upload_2019-5-5_16-30-46.png

The skills start high so I took it right to the ship. It uses the magery and mysticism spells. It can hit the orcs on the other side. It does not do a lot of damage to the orcs. I use it to keep the sea creatures off my toons so I can concentrate on Firing the cannon and healing the archers.

It can kill Krackens if it has the right angle to melee. Works great as a distraction and it likes the Seas.
My Ship captain uses a Giant Beetle. I need more Cargo so I'm back at the Beacons!

What are you using.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I trained a vollem up to level 5, Gave it magery mastery and watch it wipe the orc ship crews up, I love that it teleports to the ship before it is damaged. The only crew left by the time I have the ship scuttled is normally the Dread Pirate. I do make sure I have a pet ball linked just in case the orc ship gets away before I have it scuttled. Also works great on the merchant ships as well. The beacons it is faster to chain lighting with orcslayer book.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
This morning I took my 100% fire drake trained in AI/Chiv, dread pirate hunting with my necromage tamer. I cast corpse skin on the pirate and used animate dead on the orc mages to spawn liches, then I spammed flame strike on him. Pretty fast kill that way.