• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat issue

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really appreciate if the owner of the tillerman of the tillerman of the tillerman - placed outside the Southwestern coast of Moonglow - could remove the boat. It´s been blocking my ship for two weeks now, and I really don´t want to drydock the ship and lose fish quest loyalty.

It went IDOC two days ago, but was refreshed before collapsing. The weird thing is that after renewed another "the tillerman of" was added, so it is now called: "the tillerman of" x4. Perhaps it´s bugged?

Both me and a guildie have paged gms (no luck with that yet) and I have filed a bug report. If anyone knows the owner, or have any ideas what to do, please let me know.

Thanks!