• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Boards

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im using a froe and all of a sudden, theres no option to make my logs into boards anymore?
Im in the 'other' section of the menu and its gone?

Is it me? Or am i just overlooking the board making option?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
double click axe, target boards. Skill required either carpentry or lumberjack of appropriate level for the wood type :D

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need to make a post somewhere at the top for new or returning crafters on this change. I've been stopped several times while working lumberjacking or in Haven making furniture.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The stickied FAQ has already been changed for carpentry (hence the big BOARDS tag in the update line).

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
double click axe, target boards. Skill required either carpentry or lumberjack of appropriate level for the wood type :D
Its one of the best changes to hit crafting skills in a long time.

Stayin Alive,

BG