• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Blunt Logic (B^L) Is recruiting.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That’s Right! The crazy, slightly infamous, Blunt Logic guild is looking for 1 or 2 new members!

First let me tell you a little about us...

Blunt Logic was founded on Legends in 2003. We transferred to Catskills in 2005, and have called it home ever since. Over the course of our history, we have retained all members, with exception to the few people who have moved on away from Ultima Online. We were established as a tight nit group of friends, and we have remained that way for 10 years. We have no interest in being an overly large guild. We like to keep things small and simple and drama free within our little sanctuary.

When we were first established, we mastered everything pvm in this game. All of our members are well versed and educated in the top pvm builds. We can solo everything! But we still enjoy doing things together, and getting on each other’s nerves =). Over the years, we began to dabble in to the realm of pvp, and we enjoy the challenge that comes with fighting large amounts of people with just 2 or 3 of us.

In the past (not so much recently, but we will be planning more events in the near future!!) We have enjoyed hosting some community events and give away's. Such as the following links...
http://stratics.com/community/threa...-event-2009-loved-by-all.124923/#post-1100381
http://stratics.com/community/threads/zoo-challenge-2008.5058/#post-52896
http://stratics.com/community/threads/huge-b-l-auction.143985/#post-1298433
http://stratics.com/community/threads/b-l-auction-january-18th-8pm-est.174961/#post-1570833

Our internal structure is pretty simple. We don't host guild meetings, we don't have a ranking system, we don't have any rules, we are a group of grown adults enjoying each other’s company and having fun. I am a guild master, not a babysitter. Our guild is not in any form a dictatorship. We do have an unspoken code of conduct. Eye for an eye. Treat others with compassion and respect until you realize "people are fool", and then have at it =)

Currently we have about 7 active and slightly active members, with about 6 MIA members who are currently too busy to play.

So in a nutshell, we enjoy all elements of Ultima Online. If you are looking for a small family like, drama free, slightly insane group, we might just be your final home!

Now for what we will expect out of any possible recruit...

-Ventrilo with a working microphone is a must!!! Typing is hard, and we do most of our interactions via Ventrilo voice chat.

-UO cartographer map is also a must if you plan on doing any sort of pvp. (PvP is not required, our members are allowed to partake in whatever role they wish, however some nights you may feel a little left out if you aren’t pvping =) )

-You will be required to be interactive and social. As much fun as guild roster lurkers, and ventrilo AFK channel sitters sound... yea it’s not really fun. If you are with us, you are with us, you have been assimilated, and you will not be allowed to be anti social!

-You will be required to have basic knowledge of the game. We are not really "new player" friendly. You will be required to be fairly self sufficient. This does not mean you aren’t allowed to ask for help etc., but my guild does not house completely co-dependent players. (Don’t be THAT guy!!)

-You will be required to have thick skin! We like to play and tease and have fun. If you are over sensitive, and constantly have hurt feelings over everything, we are most certainly not the guild for you. In addition, being involved in pvp automatically brings some crazies and haters out of the woodwork. Prepare for some harassment simply for being associated with the mighty Blunt Logic!!

If we sound like a guild you are interested in, and if you meet all of our requirements, please send me a PM via stratics. We can exchange ICQ’s and other contact information then.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful chaos filled day!!!

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All i know is we do lots of giggling in vent together here. Good times await you if you if like laughing at foolish people trying to fight us. I approve this message.
Yours Truly
DC

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if im a glutton for punishment and get off on getting tossed from the guild and randomly murdered by my guildmates ,and insulted on a daily basis, I should fit right in?

Well Hell where do i sign up?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So if im a glutton for punishment and get off on getting tossed from the guild and randomly murdered by my guildmates ,and insulted on a daily basis, I should fit right in?

Well Hell where do i sign up?
You are already a member... Unless John kicked you again... *sigh* Meet me in Luna.....

Mesphito

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. A little about me, I am an adult (old going to be 40 this year). I have been playing UO since Beta although I have left and come back several times. I currently have a Luna house and have bought a boat load of stuff off of your vendors in Luna. I have a variety of characters to add, and also have used Ventrillo. Plus, I am a puter nerd so I can usually get puter stuff figured out on my own. I am looking for an adult group to do stuff with. I used to be in GRI for a time, but the last time I left and came back it was deserted. I have very little PVP experience, but not against trying it out. I will re-check this post for response.

Thanks,

Mesphito