• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blunt Logic 2009 give away. 02/07/09 9:00pm central.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To start, disregard my first event post because we have changed the event quite a bit :)

Blunt Logic is proud to announce our 2009 loot/keep give away event!! On February 7th 2009, at 9:00pm Central time, we will be dropping a keep along with ALL the items inside. See these pictures :)

That totals to 100mill in gold and close to 100mill in item value so far and that is NOT all, more items will be added over the next month. The house is open to public so everyone can stop by and check it out. Here is the location from Trinsic.

The keep will be dropped with the re-size method, after the re-size timer runs out the spot is up for grabs and anyone and everyone can try and place.

Prior to and after the event we will be teasing the crowd and asking riddles and other misc stuff and awarding the winners items such as transfer tokens, mace and shield glasses, etc.

We hope to see EVERYONE there.

DATE: February 7th 2009
TIME: 9:00PM Central.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awsome event. If you haven't stopped by the house, it's amazing to see.. As soon as you walk up the steps to the next level it's like o.m.g.

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say, looks like a fantastic event!
Just 1 question......dropping a keep with all that in it is usually a sign of somebody leaving the game/shard. Is this the case? (I hope not!)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not at all :) . Our guild is fairly small and half of us do idocs all the time, and all of us do peerlesses and champs a lot also. Once a year or so we like to give back to the community in a fun fashion. last year it was the zoo challenge. This year its this :) Next year we will do something else I'm sure. But thank you for the concern. I hope to see you there!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shameless bump.

M

Moonwynd

Sounds like a fantastic event. Just want to mention here that the United Pirates are hosting a Black Market the same evening at 8pm eastern but neither of these events are on the Cats Calendar. :/

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just a little over a week now guys. Get ready!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a fantastic event. Just want to mention here that the United Pirates are hosting a Black Market the same evening at 8pm eastern but neither of these events are on the Cats Calendar. :/
Nothing has been submitted to the calendar. PM the details to either Myself or Anne and one of us will see that it get's posted.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Nothing has been submitted to the calendar. PM the details to either Myself or Anne and one of us will see that it get's posted.
Just double checked my email, spam folders and the calendar as well in case the notifications were messed up. Nothing submitted. Like BlackSun said, get us the info guys and we'll get it up there. :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hrm, thought I did a request about a week ago but I must have done it wrong. got the little message saying it needed to be approved etc etc.. *scratches head* oh well I'll try it again tomorrow after I have had some sleep. :)

S

Shioni

pHaT lEwT!?!?!

Hope King Casca doesn't show up. I seen Tax Collectors in those swamps roaming around.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Giggles, make sure to check the year when you submit the event. We've had a couple go missing into another year so that could be the problem. If you'll PM me once you submit it, I'll go look for it. :)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Anne for posting the event for me :) Final bump. event is this Saturday!! Yes the keep is decaying but it will be transfered to another account before it falls so the event is still going as planned. Hope to cya all there.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww ;*(

I won't be there then. Goodluck to everyone attending!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*marks his calendar*
Count me in. I could always use more loot.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tomorrow night!! Get ready!! We made the keep private and are swapping some high end items around a bit to add a little flavor to the event. no more sitting one item with 20 friends :p I can promise you everything nice is still in it and gonna be adding some more awesome items tonight. Cya guys tomorrow.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was a fantastic event and the guys made me feel welcome! I was lagging bad but events were altered slightly to allow me to enter!!

Thank you guys! I enjoyed it completely!!!

Marcul Desuri ;)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hehe, Was happy to see you there and glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you come by to our next event whenever we have it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.3 mil, a flower pot, and an undead slayer spell book?
Yeah, I'll be there for the next one.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try and keep an eye out! If I miss it could one of your fellows message me please?

I'm torn now from moving to GL or Catskills >.< ohh the choice the choice!