• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Soulstone ... *Happy Ending* :)

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>Mums packy, "CookieHugs", went wild and dropped her bag of items at the Trinsic pier area. The most important item was a BLUE Soulstone. If you happened upon this bag which had other items in it (dye tubs, lamp posts, metal box, armorie, short cabinet, vines, weapons) PLEASE contact me about the Blue Soulstone. I was holding it for a family friend and I feel awful about losing it.

Thank You.
ICQ 168-812-018

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>We found the short cabinet up against the wall to the west of pier. It had a couple miscellaneous items in it, but the Blue Soulstone was not one of them.

We found my packy, "CookieHugs", and Pop retamed her for me. The only item I hope and want to retrieve is Iso's (Nings) Blue Soulstone.

ICQ 168-812-018

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big Blue Soulstone of Iso's (Nings) was found and returned (along with the other items) by dear NANCY - Freeman!!!!! My sincerest heartfelt THANK YOU for saving it

SONOMA ROCKS!!!!

*will never ever, ever forget my little packy "CookieHugs" again!!!!

**thank you to Soshanna, Rockstarr, Cym, Drakelord, and many others who went around searching as well
*cookie hugs to all*

P

PaganOfLegends

Hi Queen Mum,

Nancy, Freeman and Jennifer is me, PaganOfLegends. Late last night, I wanted to do some Magincia fighting. Was a couple hours before server down. As I ran into the pier area, I saw a blue backpack. Moused over it. 700 stone weight. Figured it was from the packie that went wild. And by the name of the packhorse, figured it was yours. Was surprised to see the contents. Thought you had been to an Idoc. Threw the stuff I thought was worth saving, into a bag and ran to put it into my house, and figured I would ask you about it today when I see you. When I wake up and log into stratics, I see your post.

Was great chatting with you at the pier, and look forward to seeing more of you and the family. Such a small world huh?

To the readers here, I am from Hawaii, and chatting with Queen Mum, learned that she used to live in Hawaii years back. And biggest of coincidences, she lived on the same street that I am living on now, and her kids went to the same schools that my kids are going to now! Blew me away!

Take care Queen Mum, and keep up your good work. Alls well that ends well.

Aloha from PaganOfLegends

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
speaking of Hawaii it snowed here yesturday.

yaa canada!

*sigh*

P

PaganOfLegends

Hey Poo,

While chatting at the Trinsic docks yesterday, I did mention your name. Was talking with TorAnn, asking her a little about factions. I want to try it out, sometime in the future. Little busy now though, so will wait till I can dedicate more time to it. But I asked TorAnn if she knew you, and she said she did. Was asking her about you, because your faction tutorial is so great!

I have never seen snow in my life. But I have been pelted with snowballs, while standing at the Bank of Britain.

Aloha from PaganOfLegends

G

The GM of KVP is from there as well, she is super nice person and you might even know her in real life since you are there.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes, Torann is the founder of YAD and is esentially my filter to the outside worlds.

apparantlly i come accross as strong handed and outspoken.

i know, i dont see it either.
hehehe.

so im bad cop, shes good cop.
or in this case, im the bad faction commander, shes the good faction commander.

I

imported_TorAnn

lol...i just have better ppl skills poo....you just like to kill em ! lol
and I have nicer yaya's too (as you have pointed out)

C

Calell

Ohay...I have yayas, too...

Wait...what were we talking about again? o.0

D

DemanKnght

Imma gonna rat you out to Iso now..
though I am sure they wont be coming back anytime soon. Then again, I am six months behindon whats going on with those two.

*WAVES* tell the family I say hi!