• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Mug

B

Berg

I obtained a blue mug a few years ago at an idoc on catskills, brought it with me when I moved to legends, but I was hoping for a little info on it. It looks exactly like the St. Patty's Day mug except it's blue. Am I correct in thinking it's a spring harvest festival mug? Unfortunately, it was sipped upon long before I got my hands on it so it's lost its title and is now just a Mug of Ale. Anyways, I would love to know a little more about it, and I guess what its value is, though I don't think I would ever sell it. It's been in my mini-collection for years.

G

Might be Festival of the Grapes Mug from 98' Yew. These were titled however, I am unsure if they lost their title when they were drank.

G

I've heard that the empties are from the festival as well, but there is no evidence other than word of mouth to support this.

M

mdacc#one

can be from the festival, then drank

or

can be from server birth

either way you can fill it with milk, wine, water.