• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Blue crabs

• Thread starter Kitty Young
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kitty Young

I have a new problem.
First i needed many snow crabs.
Finally i reached to fish the crabs i needed. ( in so many days, about 10)
Now for all quest i've made i need blue crabs. But this time it's more difficult :(
I have about 5 quest that i can't finish. All these quests needs about 100 blue crabs.
I've tryed to buy them in the market forum but noone has answered to me.
Now, there is someone that has so many blue crabs? I have to trade with a lot of offshore fish. Or lobster. Or money.
It's impossible to fish, for me, so many type of crabs :(
Can someone help me?
Please :bowdown:

BluDjinn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel your pain.

I just got through having to come up with 100 cobia.
The next batch of orders I need 80 Blue Crabs. ( 4 x 20 ).
The make up of orders seems to run in streaks.
I might have to go back to doing them one at a time.

No one knows how the fishing system works.
And no matter how often we ask for some clarification,
the dev. team remains silent as always! :twak:

tiara1971

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few hrs throwing out traps and this is what i get.....

39 plain crab
51 plain lobster

1 snow crab
1 hummer lobster
1 crusty lobster

So i gave up decided to go fill some quests... check my hold OMG order for 20 apple crab and 20 crusty 30 dungeoness crab..... at this rate it be xmas by time i fill em :sad3:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

39 plain crab
51 plain lobster

1 snow crab
1 hummer lobster
1 crusty lobster

So i gave up decided to go fill some quests... check my hold OMG order for 20 apple crab and 20 crusty 30 dungeoness crab..... at this rate it be xmas by time i fill em :sad3:

But some other players will tell you that fishing and doing fishing orders is easy as a walk in the part, takes no time and fishing powerscrolls drop from everywhere a go-go.........

I know all of the pain, the work and TIME it takes to fill up orders, sail them to their destination one after the other, waiting for that powerscroll drop which never comes.

Yet, people say I am wrong and that they know better.

Yeah, right.......

K

Kitty Young

Europa, Popps.
For the others... fishing fishes is easier then crabs because every time you fish a fish, innshore, deepwater or dungeon fis.
But when you fish lobsters and crabs most of them are simple, useless :(
And having 100 of them is very very hard.
I hope that someone help me :)

G

Gowron

39 plain crab
51 plain lobster

1 snow crab
1 hummer lobster
1 crusty lobster

But some other players will tell you that fishing and doing fishing orders is easy as a walk in the part, takes no time and fishing powerscrolls drop from everywhere a go-go.........

I know all of the pain, the work and TIME it takes to fill up orders, sail them to their destination one after the other, waiting for that powerscroll drop which never comes.

Yet, people say I am wrong and that they know better.

Yeah, right.......
Poops, how long did it take you to fish up those 2000 crustacians, because that is a far cry shorter time than the poster is suggesting it will take. Instead of lamenting how people refute what you say, and offer a few pointers?

Tiara, how many lobster traps are you tossing at a time? When I was tossing them by 1's and 2's, it was quite frustrating. However, I've taken to tossing a field of 24 from a rowboat. I throw them in a 6x4 formation, and usually some will be ready by the time a finish tossing them out. Once I finish collecting my first line of 6, I will toss out the empty ones for another round, and so forth down the other lines. Once I've picked up the second round, I'll just toss them around my rowboat, and collect as they "bob". Of course, to prevent loss, I will occassionally pick up some to retoss. In about a half hour timeframe, I will have collected at least 50 lobsters half will be standard crabs and lobsters, but I usually get a few that I am questing for.