• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Blue Amphibious Piglet & Keep

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Selling the Blue Piglet on the left of the three pigs in picture.

1bil OBO is the selling price. I don't want to do trades. Cutting down on a lot of my items.
If interested, please send me a private message here or ICQ 47070659.

Also still selling a Fel Keep. West of Minoc. No Spawn. Sits by itself. Near the Dungeon wrong. Along water. Plenty of room for a HUGE boat. I will also include the non vet teleporter set inside Keep to make your moving is much easier for you. Current bid is 600mil on Keep.

Owner is not interested in trades. He is leaving game.

Directions to Keep: Go to NE corner of Luna. Longtooths Luna shop. Up steps you will see a white book on a teleporter that say's " KFC ". Right behind Toadtown Teleporter.Take that teleporter to KFC Auction house. Once in house use teleporter on the left that say's " For Sale ". That will take you to the Keep. There is a board on the wall to leave bids or simply ICQ me or private message me here on Stratics. We do have a current bid of 600mil.

Thank you very much :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
~*~*~* UPDATE *~*~*~

KEEP IS SOLD!

Pig is still Available. Make offers via ICQ-47070659 or Private Message through here :)