• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] bloody roses

L

longrod

From napa event tonight only two givin out pinkish blue.Kind of looks like vines.Can i get a estimate please.

L

longrod

thats them next to slime statue they are a wierd pinkish blue look cool.

T

Tinsil

Was there none then given out on Monday?

I saw them up there. If only 2, gotta be what 150m+? Just guessing.

L

longrod

the one i got is from monday the one givin out tonight the person wasnt taking offers.are they being handed out on other shards?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
considering this was a developer event instead of an EM event...and only two...I would put the price of at least 300-400 mil...

L

longrod

Wow guess i got lucky i also looted one of the "i gave blood to mayas cure" robes" which messena said she only placed nineteen of them on the corpses its the same black as the shroud of the condemned.

C

Charbear

There were 5 flowering vines and 4 were this color. 2 different sayings. 2 sold for 150 mil tonight. That 300 mil or so is far from accurate but you can dream, cant you?

L

longrod

yes two said blood roses two said bloodvines but still only two,dont need to dream i have a 200 mil offer and dont really need the gold.just seeing what the value is.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were 5 flowering vines and 4 were this color. 2 different sayings. 2 sold for 150 mil tonight. That 300 mil or so is far from accurate but you can dream, cant you?
No...not dreaming. However thanks for making me lol. :)

Want to sell for 150 million? Which bank would you like me to meet you?

:lol:

C

Charbear

*bows* Thanks, I'll be here all week.

I still don't agree with you. I just want to make sure everyone knows what 2 of them sold for so there is no confusion when it comes to these boards. I know how certain persons like to "inflate" prices or leave out information for a better sale. A person is going to pay what they are going to pay no matter what you or I say.

Point being: the last 2 sold for that amount and there are 2 more out there of the same color. The black one was available for trade last night as well.

Now, everyone has all the information.

D

DVI

The true value of an item generally is not viewed until several weeks if not months have passed after the event has ended.

Majority of the people who acquire event items, are ignorant of how to assess the value of rares and sell them for low prices immediately following the event. This means that the liklihood that once these items have been sold once, maybe twice that the perceived value will have increased.

T

Tinsil

The true value of an item generally is not viewed until several weeks if not months have passed after the event has ended.

Majority of the people who acquire event items, are ignorant of how to assess the value of rares and sell them for low prices immediately following the event. This means that the liklihood that once these items have been sold once, maybe twice that the perceived value will have increased.
It was a large event involving newer graphics on items.. at least from what I've seen.

It's possible Mesanna will do something somewhere else similar as well? Hoping for Atlantic!

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you find out about the event? If other shards are gonna have dev events it would be nice to know where and when.

Y

Yen Sid

How did you find out about the event? If other shards are gonna have dev events it would be nice to know where and when.
QFT! I had no clue. I would have started a toon there a week prior so I could have at least tried to compete and have a good time. Instead I missed out on a one time thing and thats pretty lame :sad4:.

Congrats on the cool item though ;).