• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bloodied Brogans of the Reticent Quisling

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
serously ......a 1 in 20 drop asking for over 50/75m????.... whatever....u guys/gals have toooo much display space......

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
if you won't pay what it costs, then just don't post..

t/o is 85m
last pair sold, sold for 170m

looking for around 150, closing in a day

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not about how many dropped. It is a wearable with cool name/color. If numbers mean anything, why does the demonic crisis vanquisher statue that are numbered in the several hundred range sell for 100mil range? Its coolness factor.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
serously ......a 1 in 20 drop asking for over 50/75m????.... whatever....u guys/gals have toooo much display space......
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Low numbers are nice and all but they do not dictate what an item sells for all on their own. Besides, if I want something bad enough I am never afraid to pay for it. Whats the point of having gold if you aren't going to buy the things you want.

I paid 170 mill for mine and I'm happy with that.

That said, the price I paid also does not set the price. Could be worth more or could be worth less. This is one of the fun parts about collecting (at least to me). Its a gamble, you never know what something will end up being worth. Plenty of threads here on Stratics are a perfect example of that. Do Blackrock Mortar and Pestles still sell for 2.5 bill? Probably not, but for the good or the bad that's part of the fun. Things are always changing. People are going to buy what they want regardless, and no drop rate is going to change that.

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well i have a buyer, but he cannot purchase them till tomorrow, and has said if i can sell them before tomorrow that it's fine with him.
I'm going to say these are sold unless someone wants to purchase them tonight.