• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bloodguard Call to Arms (updated)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All those that have fought with the Bloodguard in the past are called once again to wear red for a dangerous rescue mission into the Void. We will be aiding Nathan Hawke as part of the Sosaria Army. We will be in an unknown hostile place within the Void and thus need everyone available to aid us to be successful.

We met at 7.45pm (uk time)
Sunday 19th April
At the Council Hall in Britain (next to Blackthorns castle, tram)

Lady Flame
Commander Bloodguard

[Out Of Character: We expect a lot of fighting so be very well prepared and inured. This is part of the EM event to rescue Mericles daughter Hannah and her love Dorian from the Void through a gate her evil father Mericles will be making. Everyone is welcome to come along as part of the event, be it as individuals, Guilds or towns, you are also welcome to were red as in past times to become part of the Bloodguard commanded by Lady Flame for the duration of the event, this DOES NOT require quitting of guild etc. I wish you all a fun successful mission].

C

cheerful

An unfortunate occurance will prevent me from joining you on this noble cause. I will however be donning my Bloodguard cloak in spirit.

[OOC]
GUTTED :cursing:

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the big one folks.

I think you can expect the monsters to be big, nasty and maybe even new. Everyone who can is requested to come join the expedition.

The more the merrier as a large force will be needed to prevail this time, all types of combat characters together with healers are required. Possibly stealthers may have a role too in this foray into the unknown.

Hope to see you all on Sunday when we can all go collect robes together.:D

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Bunni Clan will attend.

Notes will be made, and names will be taken.

Regular Europa boardies not attending will be subjected to sarcasm. ;)

C

cheerful

Burn my house, steal my artifacts, empty my bank box's, anything but.....sarcasm.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will be missed Cheerful, I will leave you with Fluffi our newly promoted Captain Sarcasm. I am sure you would all like to welcome Fluffi in this newly appointed role.

You are right Bobar from what Nathan said the other night this is the biggie so we will need everyone so spread the word, all sick notes to go to Fluffi for checking etc.

I too feel we could be facing something new, but lets start with what we know already. I want everyone to list Void creatures we have faced so far and if possible known weakness’s and strengths, any must do’s and never do, i.e. take a dragon up against a crimson, or once one of the invading Six drops there weapon go to summonings only. This information is vital as we need to be as prepared to face anything and the more we know can save lives.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the excellent information placed here I have to agree with Seasseragh assumption that all pets can be used. It looks as though we will more than likely have a confrontation with this Void Changeling and seeing as it is in league with Mericle’s to destroy all life in Sosaria, would be good if we could remove this threat whilst we were there. This excellent information also warns that some if not all the creatures we will be facing will poison us, so there again be prepared.

C

cheerful

Mericles is still not offering any useful infomation but might be worth checking tomorrow before you go.

When we fought the shadow void animates were a problem as I remember so you need to watch your summons and (depending on space) how E-fields were used to great effect especially against those nasty para Devourer of souls. Demon and undead slayers at the ready.

Goes without saying that non fighters will be of great value as healers and arch cure mages.

*Flame, some of the books you are placing are missing the time*

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those that wish to get a level 5 circle please be at 10 minutes early so we can sort it.

See you all very soon

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came, I died much, and was generally a duff fighter...

But I won't have to suffer Fliuff's sarcasm!

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks to everyone who came and collected robes tonight, there was alot of instant deaths, but we got there in the end.

S

Seasseragh

I hope we can piece together a report of what happened and what happened afterwards at Castle Brit (as I couldn´t attend there).

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At Castle Brit, Nathan thanked all who had taken part (including, specifically, cooks) and told us that the reward for taking part was rescuing Dorian. Nobody should tell Hannah how he has changed. There was some rudeness from the "we want goodies" crowd.
We can meet Hannah at the Counsellors' Hall tonight, and maybe witness her blissful reunion with Dorian.

C

Chiera

thx for the brief report. I had to quit before the end of the event because my hardware failed me miserably :( At least I know how it ended now. Maybe someone who took pictures can post them here as well.

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Died more retraining my GD afterwards, tbh. Lagged out when Void Changeling did that mass poison thing, saw most of the Void in shades of grey... :p

Rather summed up my weekend.

C

cheerful

Dorian changed? how so (promise i wont tell Hannah)

What happened to Mr. Chuckles aka. Mericles..threats of revenge and such like ?

S

Seasseragh

What happened to Mr. Chuckles aka. Mericles..threats of revenge and such like ?
Dorian has aged rapidly, he´s an old man now.

Mericles vanished after swearing he´d get Hannah back. And he´s indebted to Nosfentor now.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dorian mentioned that evolution was happening fast in the void, which from the sight of him means time was running faster.

I found it strange Mericles called a Shadow Lord in to open the gate, we are yet to find out the price he's going to pay, or pahaps already paid. The reasons I'm suprised is firstly from talking to him we got the impression that his brother was perhaps killed by a shadow lord, and secondly it was Melissa (a shadow lord servant) that hexed his daughter Hannah.

Has anyone got any hair dye for Dorian it might help him look a bit better for Hannah.

S

Seasseragh

... we got the impression that his brother was perhaps killed by a shadow lord, and secondly it was Melissa (a shadow lord servant) that hexed his daughter Hannah.
- a male person, dear to him, I don´t think a brother was ever mentioned
(my first thought was a mentor, that had to pay up on a deal with the SL)

- We don´t know for sure it was Melissas doing, but Nathans´ cure for M´s hex did work on Hannah too

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- a male person, dear to him, I don´t think a brother was ever mentioned
(my first thought was a mentor, that had to pay up on a deal with the SL)
We quizzed Hannah on this and asked if she had a brother, but she was an only child, she mentioned that Mericles once had a brother who he got upset when she mentioned him and would not speak about him. Although this is not confirmed to be who Mericles was talking about.

Needs more than hair dye now
yep :sad2:

C

Chiera

thx flame for the pictures. Now I've even got an impression of what the void platform looked like in color :)