• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] 'Blood Soaked Wrappings' Half Apron & 'Brittle Looking Papers (There Is Something Odd About It)' 1GP START - NO RESERVE

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auctioning these two items with starting bid 1gp and no reserve.
Auction will run from the time of this post until Sunday Oct 8 2023 @ 5pm PST / 7pm CST / 8pm EST.
Standard 10 minute bid at the end of auction rules apply.
Please keep bid increments over 100m.

Bidding is closed, congrats winners.

both.png

Blood Soaked Wrappings
Half Apron (can be worn), Hue:232
Apron.png
SOLD: BeerPwningTexan 3.5p

Brittle Looking Papers (There Is Something Odd About It)
Deed, Hue:0
deed.png
SOLD: Archnight 1.6p

Last edited:

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some background:
These came in to my possession years ago from an old collector's collection who hadn't collected since around season 8/9ish.
I was told by the previous owner that the half apron is a 1 of 2, and the deed is a 1 of 1 unique.
These items were have said to be deemed legal by Mesanna (I wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't be) but are undocumented.
If you have further information on these items please contact me and please leave this thread for bidding purposes only. I will update any information here.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
10 minute bid rules apply, both going overtime. We all know the rules