• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Blood Rubble Collection

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hoping to find someone who knows what the full set of blood rubble looks like?...During the magincia invasion i picked up a few nice rubble items including centre blood tile with 2 outer edges and also the beloved firpit. I have a picture attatched showing my full blood rubble collection now, and i would like to know how many pieces i'm missing and if anyone has them for sale or trade.
Thanks,
Finesse. :eyes:

Attachments

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try posting this in the Rares Forum. The folks that frequent that forum would know more about it. They might not see this post here. Sadly i cannot offer any other help with this one.

Stayin Alive,

BG