• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Blood Pact

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Looking for a price check on this season one event item please :)

Based on the research I have done on the item it looks as if only around 10 were given out and it has never been duplicated in any way.

Item is located on Atlantic shard.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you share links to some of this "research". Great item!

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can you share links to some of this "research". Great item!
http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/98800-em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.html No purple Astrix

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/179761-what-belongs-forum.html No where in this list

Those 2 links plus a couple of other sites such as uoguide.com etc mention nothing of it being duplicated unlike they do for the items being sold in other sales threads at the moment. Also, doing some research on older threads via search option etc.

It is an extremely nice item tho with a deep blood red hue :)

F

Fraggles

I think mine sold at the Great Lakes Rares fest for around 125? ill double check that i know i have it writtin down...somewhere

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think mine sold at the Great Lakes Rares fest for around 125? ill double check that i know i have it writtin down...somewhere
WHOA! you sold that insanely cheap then!! I know I have seen them go for 300m+ in the past, I'm just curious as to what they are going for now. The way I see it, if a highly duped Dragon Prod can pull around 500m then this thing should at least get that much or better, no?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these sold for 300 pretty consistently back then when dragon proud sold for 75 if that gives any indication as to the value of them now.

F

Fraggles

i sold it in the great Lakes Rares Auction. I cant find my auction book from the event atm but i know i have it around here somewhere...ill keep looking

N

Nightly Spirit

WHOA! you sold that insanely cheap then!! I know I have seen them go for 300m+ in the past, I'm just curious as to what they are going for now. The way I see it, if a highly duped Dragon Prod can pull around 500m then this thing should at least get that much or better, no?
If I am correct, that dragon prod didnt even get a bid...

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Roflmao well I'm so glad to see you guys think an item that was one of the highlights of the duping fiasco is so "cool". I personally wouldn't pay 50m if I seen it on a vendor for that price again as I don't like to support dupers or exploiters by purchasing their ill-gotten items but by the way people have been buying items on this forum lately I suppose that's just me and my stance.

Now, I appreciate everyone's replies and such but it seems we have gotten a bit off topic here so lets try to keep things on track from here on out please, Thank you :)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was the only actual price check given in the auction thread, something happened with the merging process so here is the quote.

Not trying to derail the thread but I only paid 125m for mine. Good luck with the auction. See everyone in 5 weeks!!!

Tom