• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Blood Pact - EM Item Season 1 (2003)

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood Pact (10-12)

The Blood Pact was an artifact axe handed out as a reward for an Event Moderator-led event on the Lake Superior shard.

At the time, the axe's properties led to accusations of its being unbalanced. However, as the Age of Shadows combat system progressed and evolved, players were able to access items that simply dwarf it in terms of power and utility. [From UO Guide]

I would like a price check on this fine bloody axe, and will maybe turn it to auction.

BloodPact2.jpg BloodPact1.jpg BloodPact3.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Definitely Plats, I'll start things off at 3Plat though

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Great item you have there. I bought one of these for my LS museum about a year or so ago for 6p I believe. Id say it’s worth between 6-8p, but just my 2 cents. ** correction ** My spread sheet was wrong and I paid 2.1p back in 2019 sometime, but with that being said I still believe the valuation to be fair.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great item you have there. I bought one of these for my LS museum about a year or so ago for 6p I believe. Id say it’s worth between 6-8p, but just my 2 cents.
So you bought more than one or confused the price here? Just checking...

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for comments, I got yet another no way to turn down offer...so its handed to safe hands :)