• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Blog Changes Update

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello.

There was another slight changes again. It is same as before, just few minor modification. The main subject of these changes are Search function design, Twitter added and Notice widget.

Notice Widget Added

You can see the right side of the blog, you could see the notice. In notice section, some of major announcement will be showed up. From these notice articles, most important article will be showed up in main page notice section. However, due to these notice articles are basically for Koreans such as getting Customer Support FAQ and incoming DEV MnG for Arirang and Balhae shard, I think there's no need to English players to read these notice. :)

Twitter Added

As I posted about Twitter before, now every articles I uploaded will be automatically uploaded to the Twitter as well. If you follow the Twitter name UO_KR then you can easily see new articles I am uploading.

Furthermore, blog has Twitter widget that you could send message to UO_KR twitter and also you can easily follow UO_KR twitter by clicking Follow button.

Translation Widget Position Changed

As I added Notice wiedget, Translation Widget is no longer under the Event Timer widget. It's bottom of the side menu in right of the blog. I am trying to move search function to the top and relocate translation widget to search function spot but my lack of knowledge for HTML is hard to overcome to realize my idea so far.

Some Design Changes

And there are some minor design changes. If you visited my blog regularly then you might noticed what was changed. I tried to absorb good things from the blogs that using same theme that I am using.

And thanks to Pyounghwa Kim who contacted me and offered help for CSS part. For his effort, I could manage this far from nothing.

It is not over yet, there are still many things to be changed. What I have done is just followed other bloggers but now my objective is making my own design and function. I am keep trying to make it better and I hope you guys have fun and get useful information through my blog.

Thank you.