• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General block on nunchaku

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was smacking stuff on my bush macer and I decided to try the nunchaku out since it has been years since I last used a pair (dragon nunchaku tokuno minor). I saw that double strike was changed for a special yet it still retained block, which can be very nice in pvm. I am fighting yamandon so it would be very handy indeed. So I crafted a pair, imbued them up and went out to smack yamandons. However when you go to hit the block special it says requires ninjitsu. If you read the special 'blurb' it says bushido or ninjitsu. So I assume this is not working properly? I have 120 bushido 120mace and 100 tactics and it says I need ninjitsu to perform a block, which is a bushido/ninja special.