• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blizzcon

E

Emuishere

I was curious to see how many we have going this year and since this is my first one, I'd love to get an idea of what to expect.

N

Nyaz

The moment BlizzCon starts showing up close to Sweden, I will go there :p
Oh, and WWI doesn't count, because that's in France.

V

Venorize

It would be nice if blizzard actually had a blizzcon somewhere else in the US too, so oh... lets say... average non-rich East Coast people could actually get a chance to go?

S

Shiftey

It would be nice if blizzard actually had a blizzcon somewhere else in the US too, so oh... lets say... average non-rich East Coast people could actually get a chance to go?
/agree

E

Emuishere

I live in New Mexico, nothing ever comes here except the film industry and thats because of our govenor.

E

Emuishere

Thank you, it's all my own work. I'll be wearing some shirts at Blizzcon with some of my digital creations on them.

E

Eldorian

I'll be there. This is my first Blizzcon - however I did go to WWI in Paris this year. I'm expecting Blizzcon to be a lot like that was... but bigger.

L

Lag

I'll be there. This is my first Blizzcon - however I did go to WWI in Paris this year. I'm expecting Blizzcon to be a lot like that was... but bigger.
According to some Blizz people I talked to, the WWI is bigger than Blizzcon.

I still wish i could go :sad4:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of players without tickets... showing up just to hang around outside even if they can't get in.

Sounds like not just a con... but it's turning into a "happening". :)

L

Lag

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of players without tickets... showing up just to hang around outside even if they can't get in.

Sounds like not just a con... but it's turning into a "happening". :)

I got snuck into the WWI by a really nice Blizzard-EU employee, and he gave me a goodybag to boot. Total cost: $30, for the outrageous prices of the lunch-bar.

Also, I pal-ed around with some GMs. They really are very nice, seminormal people.

I

InkTank

Hey, I think I'll also get to meet up with Brian (Breanni) of Warcraftpets.com. His gnomish alter ego (Breanni) has the honor of being added into the expansion as a pet vendor. Sort of a tribute to all the hard work he does on his site. Great pet collectors site, by the way.

Man, this should be a great time. :D