• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BlizzCon Bound

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As my trip to BlizzCon is fast approaching, I have been getting myself prepped with the neccessities for travel. My flight information and itinerary has arrived and it appears the folks at Blizzard will be keeping me very busy the Thursday prior to the main event. I am looking forward to going to the conferences they have planned as well as some key events within BlizzCon itself. With all this in mind, I have my suitcase ready and am making sure I have some key items for my trip:

• Comfy shoes (my Pumas are definatley coming on this trip.)
  • A note pad and pen
  • Snacks
  • Water bottle
  • Backpack (hope the hubby doesn't mind, I'm stealing his.)
  • My all weather jacket
  • Digital Camera
  • Comfy Clothes

I made sure to check the weather and the "allowable items" for the plane. I have checked the site and have outlined the few things I absolutely MUST do. Needless to say, I'll be a very busy girl on this trip, but will be covering the event. Upon my return, I should have some great stuff to share with all of our readers here at Stratics.

More...