• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blessed Library Tailsman

Majesto

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me how do people get their library tailsman blessed? some told me they got it after turning in. While others says they fought some ML bosses. Anyone share?

Majesto

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As in there was Owned By Someone's Name , and it's blessed. Yes its quite rare

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very rare, in my opinion its not worth as much to me if its owned by noone, cause then i couldnt sell it if i wanted to :(

i wish it was just blessed, so it could be transfered.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every Talisman you get has a chance to get the owned by tag added to it. This of course does not apply to the one that just allows you to donate to the library. If this is the one you are talking about then i think something is wrong there.

M

Muu Bin

I have one that says "Owned by no one". Not sure if it has the blessed tag - not currently logged-on in game.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
it doesn't say "blessed", IIRC - it just effectively becomes personally blessed for the first person to put it on.

R

rambo

It is an exploit to get a blessed tailsman from the library

S

SilentFoxXy

1 in 200 chance to drop as Owned By None, and makes them very valuable, seen Owned By Noone primer and Random Bird/tamer tally sell for 5m recently.

Just make sure you have your virtue title sorted before wearing for the first time:)

As soon as you don (put on) the tally it becomes Blessed for that person.

Its not just Community Collection talismen either, any talismen dropping on Heartwood quests atc also have this chance of being 'Owned by Noone'

Certainly not an exploit...;)

A

Aladaria

It is an exploit to get a blessed tailsman from the library
LOL!

As with every other talisman (including Heartwood rewards etc) there is a chance it will have an 'Owned by no-one tag;'. once equipped, this changes to 'Owned by [player name]'. At this point it is blessed for this character (but won't say blessed). Any other character, even on the same account will not be able to equip it - message "that does not belong to you!" or something.

Hop on test and claim about 20 of them in a row, chances are at least 1 will have an owned by no one tag.

R

rambo

There is an exploit where you can make every tailsman from library blessed. I said nothing about heartwood or any others if you want to go to test i will turn in items 5 times and show you i get 5 blessed tailsman.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The donation tally can also pop blessed. I had a friend who got one when the collections first came out. Kinda pointless unless you carry it with you all the time since you can't sell them or use them with anyone but that char anyhow.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic