• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] (Blessed) Leppy Boots, Hue 1109, from 1999

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2019-12-30_1-50-43.png

Just curious to see what these may fetch. Any help would be appreciated. They come from 1999:

upload_2019-12-30_1-52-58.png

I know the cloth was reproducible via several means over the years but as far as I know boots in 1109 are limited to the detective boots and fur boots made from 1109 cloth. Plain boots can't be obtain to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few folks have asked whether the other items in the picture are double blessed. Unfortunately, none of the other 1109 items I own are double blessed. I do have bulk 1109 cloth and while I am not really willing to sell any, I am willing to make some clothing for any folks who are partial to that hue.