• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Blessed 2715 luck suit

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would like to see more details.

What do you mean with blessed? Are all pieces item blessed or something? Stats and resists? Do the weapon and shield have SC? Is max luck the only thing this suit has going?

Krotos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes everything is item blessed. The suit is on my tamer mage and has 17mr, 100 lrc and 39 lmc all 70 resists

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes everything is item blessed. The suit is on my tamer mage and has 17mr, 100 lrc and 39 lmc all 70 resists
Ok, thanks for the additional info. Still missing a ton of info on its individual pieces, but whatever. It probably has the last events´ 250 luck mask in it which makes it ATL exclusive, so I´m out...