• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bless Deeds

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I have purchased Veronica Mars old Luna home at the South Gate in Luna. New vendors have been placed and are stocked! The Nothing But Boots Vendors.

I will be conducting bulk sales at these vendors to liquidate a few of my homes.

Right now, there are Bless Deeds on all vendors at 175mil each. I will restock as needed. You can also icq me at 656525583 if you would like to purchase whatever items I have stocked in bulk as to not wait for them to be restocked :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Nope! Old bless deeds that say you can bless any one item, 175mil. There are regular item bless deeds for 25mil too :)

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
As stated above, cleaning point one is 25mil, the one in your picture is 175mil :) if they're out, let me know, I will restock.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i look your vendor i see same bless deed but 2 price one for 25m and other 175m no see the one i posted in your vendor

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Must have sold out. I can throw more on. We're you interested in some? I'd rather avoid the fees, that's for sure!