• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] bless deeds,garbs,rangers cloaks

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, thanks for letting us know, I guess. Even though my understanding is that the REAL reason has to do with the price. Not about RL. I don't think any of the offers were a "joke". You had several GOOD, FAIR offers, and you chose not to pursue any of them. Which is your option. Anyway, good luck!

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right. If you're looking to get at market price or better than put a vendor up on Atlantic and sell. Most items you're selling won't sit on a vendor for longer than a day or two max at market price so you don't have to *sigh* at vendor fees. You have nice stuff for sale, but nothing worth more than 175m individually so everything could go up on a vendor. If you're looking to sell bulk... then you have to accept that others will try to NOT pay market prices for everything at once but you will get your gold that much quicker and smoother than waiting to sell on a vendor. Just thought that was worth mentioning.

.... my highest offer is 2p so I'm out unless everyone else falls through.