• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bless charge earrings

Sunghun

Adventurer
1667145999229.png
What happens when I run out of charge?
Is it possible to keep str, dex, int only by removing the charge?
What method can I use?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keep using the method you are using now. :lol:

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They would be more useful if a) they didn’t burn up all the charges almost instantly when equipped, and b) they could be recharged.

let’s face it, most people would still use Yukio or ninja earrings anyway.
I had a sash with the +10 bless stats, that could be interesting if fixed.

jewels - ring, bracelet - still spawn rarely with charges like this.

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
I recently bought a bag of Invis earrings at auction. Love them! I burned through about 10 charges trying to remember how they worked but now I have a macro to use them as a last resort.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep inviso earrings on my dexers. Fel Deceit champ spawn, solo : stop clearing out lowest area downstairs at lvl 3. Raiders hit u lvl 4, run downstairs into a God awful mess of spawn, pop on earrings & watch everyone chasing u die in secs... ahh good times.

Blackthorn’s dungeon when it was heavily farmed, use earrings on dbags trying to kill u by luring spawn onto dexers. Ahh... good times.

Shame they put the delay on them but they still have to many practical uses to list. Great item ;)

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No. They don't, and havent for many years
You're mistaken.

I had the below drop about a year ago.

It relates to items that have 10 str, dex, int, which are very rare. Note the below is a no name, too.

It may be a bug, since there's a good chance you lose the 10 stat mods when the charges run out.

I've seen others comment on this forum on getting items like this recently, though I'm only quoting something I received myself.

bless_ring.jpg

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you provide any links plz?

You're mistaken.

I've seen others comment on this forum on getting items like this recently
Why edit out some lines in yellow ?

Under what circumstances did this item drop ? Was it an EM event ?

I ask bc when these items were removed the Devs were quite clear abt doing so & said in no uncertain language they had no intention of keeping them in game.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I ask bc when these items were removed the Devs were quite clear abt doing so & said in no uncertain language they had no intention of keeping them in game.
Bless and invis items were coded out with AoS, never to return. Now, I do believe they have been duped over the years...

AlistorMcCoy

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I started collecting these from Underwater within the last year. You can still get em. Also if you run one out the charges, like i did with the ring on the far right, the Bless Charges line will disappear but the stat bonus lines stay, HOWEVER you don't actually get the stat bonuses when worn.

Attachments

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Because thats likely not from an official shard. I wasnt gonna call it out but...cmon now
you’re mistaken again. That’s corpse loot from a production shard. The highlighting is to show only mods relevant to the discussion.

‘gargoyles only” is also a pretty good hint these post date when some developer overlooked other code paths - probably not the first time a change wasn’t complete.

alistormccoy, thx for your additional data. Yes, the stats become ineffective when charges reach zero. Bug seems to be the bless charge is added when str dex int all roll 10’s (which can only happen on a no name, and is a tough roll to hit anyway).