• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BLAZING FALLS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pami

Hi! Why is BF down?? I know it has been down since last night. I need to finsih getting my sims ready before tomorrow. Please let me know what is going on and when i can go back to BF. HAGD and TC

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I'm only guessing but I suspect BF still has a train on route to EALand with passengers. Until their travel time is complete, the city cannot come back online.

G

I think Gracie is right. The train is probably still chugging along, with some of our simmies on board
I would love to get into BF too, doing some last minute preparations.

G

I do not even see BF on the city lists on either this site or tsomania.

G

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything (and maybe I should ask this in tech advice) but my BF sim, when I am in the select-a-sim screen, is faceless (covered with question marks), her property is gone, and BF map I don't think is showing up either. Her name is there, and that's it. Thinking this has something to do with what's going on with OPs question.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Just posted by Greg in Train thread
<blockquote><hr>

Re: February 19th: Bullet Train Moves (resumed) [Re: GregK]
#702278 - 02/20/08 08:44 AM Edit Reply Quote

BF had issues sometime during the night the prevented it from returning after maintenance. It is now back online.

There are 50+ people scheduled to move from BF (not sure if these were on the train already and missed OR were asked for yesterday).

The moves and merges will continue later today if all is well with the updates.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.