• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blaze Cu Sidhe

S

SnoWolf

Buying a Blaze cu sidhe for gold <font color="purple"> </font> ... any shard... ICQ me with price.

G

I do have a spare fully trained 5xGM Fire/Blaze Cu Sidhe for sale for gold only in the sum of 225m (I deliver) or 200m (buyer comes to Europa).

I am aware of one Blaze/Fire pup having been sold recently for 250m and another for 225m (@ 1.5 USD exchange). Accordingly, I figure I'm actually being fairly reasonable in setting my lower figure of 200m in covering xsharding costs.

From your icq name alone, it would seem you're looking for a bargain fire/blaze pooch for resale purposes and I just can't help you out there.

You also mentioned another seller willing to part with one for 100m and I can only advise you to snap that one up as swiftly as possible whilst taking all the usual anti-scamming precautions if only because if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Good luck &amp; good hunting.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You also mentioned another seller willing to part with one for 100m and I can only advise you to snap that one up as swiftly as possible whilst taking all the usual anti-scamming precautions.

Good luck &amp; good hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to question whether thats even legit....it seems to be reminiscent of the blaze cu sidhe scammer from this past summer....

G

While it's entirely possible and the xmas season rapidly approaching makes this an even more attractive potential scam period, I suspect it was actually more a tool for possible future negotiation.

G

Heh 200 mill is reasonable compared to the 400 mill for the one being auctioned.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take it that new posters start with their nick being in black lettering now? Or am I missing something?

G

For what it's worth, I believe the other seller/poster genuinely didn't have an idea of what the orange pups go for these days.

To my mind, 200m-250m is fair given they are weighted 1:23,300 and there is every possibility it will roll as a paragon thereby doubling that figure.

After six of the boogers (sold one for 250m, kept two, gave three away), I just figured it was someone elses' turn.
Besides, Vix's Six just had a nice ring to it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

While it's entirely possible and the xmas season rapidly approaching makes this an even more attractive potential scam period, I suspect it was actually more a tool for possible future negotiation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right that's why you should just gift the doggy to me

G

Aww shucks!
Tis' okay I am broke too! hahaha.... couldn't even afford the transfer :/

G

Hey Nico Icq me at 65058969 im interested I would prefer one that didnt have garbage resists so i can use it instead of sit on it and say ooo look at my dog. :p

G

I'd actually prefer one without garbage resists, too, but when they pop up one in every 23,300 (double that if it rolls as paragon), I take what I can get!

U

UOBlackMarket

That origional message is mine.. but i'll be damned if i can remember the password to my SnoWolf login.. at any rate. Buyin 3 blaze cu sidhes, icq me if ya have em.. same icq listed :>