• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Blaze Cu from like 2008? Pre Pub 16 WW's & Some of the first spawned Dreadmares.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll use this thread for all of the pets I'm selling. As I get them to ATL, I'll list them here.
ICQ 402886
Discord MITH#6827

Had this in a stable on another server for awhile now. Quit UO in 2013 but had it well before then. Not sure if that matters.
Blaze Cu
Gyazo

Pre Pub16 WW (Silver)
Gyazo

DreadII 3 Slot / 597 HP Dread Mare / Not Scrolled
Gyazo

(ALL DREADS ARE TAMED THEN STABLED FOR YEARS. ALSO PURE BLACK LONG MANE)
Dread 3 Slot / 592 HP Dread Mare / Not Scrolled
Gyazo

Dreadlyme 3 Slot / 594 HP Dread Mare / Not Scrolled
Gyazo

Dreadly One 3 Slot / 589 HP Dread Mare / Not Scrolled
Gyazo

a dread pony 3 Slot / 598 HP Dread Mare / Not Scrolled
Gyazo

Blood Of Ages 4 Slot / 578 HP / Not Scrolled / Red Cu -
Gyazo

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats the thing. Its legit not a new spawn. The pet was spawned many years ago.

Is that thing real? Is it legal?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the Blaze are gone, One left. STill have 6 Dread Mares Remaining. All Pure Black Long Mane

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rumor has it that you can get them to revert back to 3 slot? That the old ones being 4 slot are bugged?
The rumor is a lie. Copied over to test released old 4 slot pup retamed it and it is still a 4 slot pup. The release/retame is BS.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The rumor is a lie. Copied over to test released old 4 slot pup retamed it and it is still a 4 slot pup. The release/retame is BS.
I'm wondering if it going wild would make a difference. Worth a try. I cant get test to work however. Sold one and probably just going to sell this too.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Few more dreads sold. Just edited the post. Offer on the blaze is 4.5p from Pampa and 3p from Lexie

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blaze are all sold. 6 Dread Mares remain. All tamed and stables many years ago. Never used never trained.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few Dreads left. Also added a few more as I saw good ones worth buying cheap. I have 2 or so Banes as well. Message me on Discord or ICQ please. I've already stopped the comeback and play again quest. Just on sell mode again.

ICQ 402886
Discord MITH#6827