• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Blaze bolts of cloth?

S

Shantia

I've seen this vendor in luna for a while he has blaze colored back packs, blaze bolts of cloth as well as several different hues in green blue and purple. His vendor says they are from japan events, just wondering if this is true or if he's found a way to make these unusual colored cloths and bags? I've bought a few from him cause his vendor has been around for a long while with out getting destroyed by devs so i'm guessing their legal.

If they really are japanese event items they must do those kinds of events a lot cause he's got a large stock still after so long it seems hehe.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all legal, yes :D

when word came about the slime dye event on the Asian shards lots of folks went over and dyed things to bring back, and I imagine the traders/merchants did as much as they possibly could

have fun buying up all his stock!