• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blank

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So while I will admit to not living up to my end of the deal, I believe that being called "shady" is an overreaction.
I did not call you shady, love. :)

Cant say I would give up a castle or a keep... and I have no hope to own one. I'll be here till the world goes dark. 18 years so far! So... dont look at me. I think it would be a nightmare to deal with such a situation and I know someone who makes it a real life career brokering sales... and I wouldnt allow him or anyone to get a piece of the action. Last time I sold a house... it was on eBay. lol. That long ago. Maybe that wasnt the last time... but I remember 3 houses I did sell before they stopped UO sales. I think the last house I sold was my own personal house, a full tower, at the edge of the Trinny swamp... with very minor spawn and a nice ruin out front so you could always have a front yard. I had to give it up to get the house in front of the Mini Mall and insure people could always see when they recall in. That was 8/13/2008. Mountains of changes to the system since then.

What kills me, after all that drama about UO property/goods being sold on eBay and shutting it down... eBay allows the sales of non-existent "digital" trading cards... CONSTANTLY. How anything is worth real money just so you can look at it on your cell phone is beyond me. At least UO goods are part of the gaming world.