• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Blank

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused did you make it an auction until Sunday, then sell tonight?
I messaged him sayin I would buy Keep 1 yesterday and he told me today that it was an auction and ur bid was Highest. When I saw you withdraw I told him Id buy still at 2.5

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I withdrew because it was an auction, Now the auction is pulled and its sold. I don't get it
This is a common tactic. When this post first started the Keeps were 3P each. No one was interested so he lowered the prices to 2.5P. Now that people are interested, they will end this thread and turn it into an auction in a new thread.

Lady Birdee

Adventurer
This is a common tactic. When this post first started the Keeps were 3P each. No one was interested so he lowered the prices to 2.5P. Now that people are interested, they will end this thread and turn it into an auction in a new thread.
It seems shady when he told me it was mine if I paid his asking price to then make it an auction. Now he pulled the auction and isn't selling them? I don't even know. I'm not interested in future dealings with this person so if he does sell to you good luck

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems shady when he told me it was mine if I paid his asking price to then make it an auction. Now he pulled the auction and isn't selling them? I don't even know. I'm not interested in future dealings with this person so if he does sell to you good luck
LOL sounds like the same line he sold me. He told me he had plenty of offers and wanted someone to step up and pay the 2.5 so I told him I would yesterday. Appearently he was working a 24 hr shift so couldnt trade house until today. The when I messaged him to take the Keep he told me about auction.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys didn't give the right type of bid and what does anybody expect when it is all done behind closed doors. Bids should be in the thread only for all to see.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys didn't give the right type of bid and what does anybody expect when it is all done behind closed doors. Bids should be in the thread only for all to see.
The thread wasn't an auction, it was a selling thread. Only after he lowered the price and got a couple offers did he turn it into an auction after telling people he would sell to them. But I get it, its business, bad business, but business nonetheless. And if I keep 2 was actually customizable with the rocks in courtyard on NE side, I possibly would have taken that one too.