• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blank scrolls & relic frags & POF

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying 15gp each for blank scrolls Paying 4k for each relic frag

Also buying Soulstone or Legacy tokens 3m.

Buying POF 24k each

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Buying POF 24k each
My vendor, Moonglow Outfitters, has POF but at 35k which it has been selling fairly good at - some has sold at 50k. 24k for POF is really too low of a price to stock it.

Jack Nickelson

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Buying POF 24k each
Just a heads up.. Price of Soulstones are typically 4-5mil. Rarely you can find at 3.5M.

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think PoF's sell from the Scripter vendor at yew for 30k. But if your a purist you should probably offer 50k.....

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think PoF's sell from the Scripter vendor at yew for 30k. But if your a purist you should probably offer 50k.....
Uhm.. I hardly think Holden is a scripter. He does alot of Smith BoDs and a really great guy. Who are you in game?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My vendor is script free...and always will be.

Most people don't realize you can take any iron shield bod (i also do my ringmail ones the same since it doesn't pay to fill large ringmail bods) and upgrade it for a pof bod for the price of 2k (on average, sometimes cheaper if noone has hit the bod bribes for awhile).

So you are selling for 25-30k (my price) which minus the cost of ingots (average about 300 ingots per at 25 each is 7.5k) so the profit is still great. .

How do I get my ingots? I had a vendor setup in New Magincia titled "Buying Ingots" for several months. I have too many now that I took that vendor down until I finish enough BODs to warrant buying again. I am sure people on here will vouch that they have sold me many thousands of all types of ingots.

Any other questions on how to do BODs, I will be happy to help.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I get my ingots? I had a vendor setup in New Magincia titled "Buying Ingots" for several months. I have too many now that I took that vendor down until I finish enough BODs to warrant buying again. I am sure people on here will vouch that they have sold me many thousands of all types of ingots.

I can contest as I sold him about 10 mil gold worth of ingots I got from an IDOC.