• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackthorns castle

Grugot

Journeyman
I wouldn't mind doing it for the Crimson Cincture copy but my first go around I ran into the macer guy. I tried him on a tamer, no dmg, a sampire, no dmg. They are all immune from discord.

Anyone out there do that content?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all the Blackthorns "Captains" spawn as Yellow (Invulnerable), until you kill all the monsters that spawned with them, then they turn red and attack-able.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, best to do as a group, not really a solo encounter.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are multiple bosses and each have their own spawn. It's easiest if you kill off only 1 boss's spawn followed by killing off that boss before you start on another boss. Sometimes easier said than done. The more people you have in a group all working on the same boss at the same time, the greater number of turn ins. If you're doing this for the turn ins kill off all the bosses before you kill the lighthouse. There's really no benefit to killing the lighthouse and ending the round before all the bosses are dead as far as I know.