• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackthorn Dungeon Quest.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
Ok, I donated a total of 45,985.00 worth of goods in the box, right where do I get my fellowship coins?
Nothing in my backpack, not even my bank account. :yell:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coins come when you have donated enough, after you get the book and the icon. I think it's 450 million, I forgot. But, if you have a mailbox at your house, and tell me where your house is on Europa, I will put 8 coins in it.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!
Ok, I donated a total of 45,985.00 worth of goods in the box, right where do I get my fellowship coins?
You're about to be really disappointed. You'll have more luck asking on your shard for someone to share some coins with you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!
You dont get anything until 150M. coins start at 450M. So you are 1/10 there.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coins come when you have donated enough, after you get the book and the icon. I think it's 450 million, I forgot. But, if you have a mailbox at your house, and tell me where your house is on Europa, I will put 8 coins in it.
Oh, thank you, my dear lady!
I think I need to work more on this quest, my glitch, I thought it was only 45,000.00; but it's 450,000.
My house is west of Yew gate in Felluca, exactly at these coordinates: 69.47 "N 35.47" W, 814,830.7 ; but please don't venture there, it's still a PvP area.
This house is in the name of Black Ninja.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your mailbox doesn't work. The house has to be public and the mailbox set 'secure' with security set owner/co owner or friend.
I have stealth chars, pvp can be avoided.

I once took a dryad allured savage ridgeback rider to Yew gate and watched while someone tried to talk to him. A Dryad allured Ogre Lord with the 'lord' backspaced out of his name was fun there too. :)

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your mailbox doesn't work. The house has to be public and the mailbox set 'secure' with security set owner/co owner or friend.
I have stealth chars, pvp can be avoided.

I once took a dryad allured savage ridgeback rider to Yew gate and watched while someone tried to talk to him. A Dryad allured Ogre Lord with the 'lord' backspaced out of his name was fun there too. :)
I will make the house public for a few days.
Nowadays I even run naked all over Yew, but it's unsuccessful, there's no one there.
Maybe I should run naked and with a target in the chest, maybe there is some reaction ... maybe

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll come over after the auction finishes. Is the mailbox now 'secure' instead of 'locked down'?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If anyone wants to do the quest on Lake Austin, I have bunches of coins to give away as well.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
someone may have lots of cargo to turn in and not know what to do. need to do 45 towers/45 myst cargo and turn in at east brit box there, at 10 mil a piece, which will give you 450 mil points. save all the other lesser cargo. at 150 mil/15 myst cargo, you get an open book. at 300mil/15 more myst cargo, you get a crystal. at 450mil, you can get coins, turn in the low end cargo and will get a coin off every one until you hit 600 mil. don't turn in the myst cargo when you hit 450 milo because they are 10 mil each which means you could only get 15 coins and would reach 600 mil limit.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
someone may have lots of cargo to turn in and not know what to do. need to do 45 towers/45 myst cargo and turn in at east brit box there, at 10 mil a piece, which will give you 450 mil points. save all the other lesser cargo. at 150 mil/15 myst cargo, you get an open book. at 300mil/15 more myst cargo, you get a crystal. at 450mil, you can get coins, turn in the low end cargo and will get a coin off every one until you hit 600 mil. don't turn in the myst cargo when you hit 450 milo because they are 10 mil each which means you could only get 15 coins and would reach 600 mil limit.
Turn into the GREEN box in the back not the blue box in the front and that's mythic cargo... after the 45 turn in low cargo or the green ones ... save higher cargo for more Tritons and such... because all low end cargo the greens will give a coin.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll come over after the auction finishes. Is the mailbox now 'secure' instead of 'locked down'?
And if you can't access it now, I can access it for you, I play every day, and on weekends from 12 noon shard time