• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Blackthorn/Chaos Rares

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are located on Atlantic, will take gold on Atlantic or Europa.

If you wish to purchase then please reply to this thread, ICQ me on 136-016-357 or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note I am in UK/GMT Timezone for all you Americans so will be in bed sometimes in your late afternoons :p But will try my best to stay up late some nights to get trades sorted :)

1.) Shackles from King Blackthorn's Dungeon [50] - 120m
2.) A Scrap Of Shroud From Blackthorns Tomb [10] - 200m - SOLD
3.) A Sealed Prophecy Addressed to King Blackthorn [30] - 125m
4.) Ancient Sarcophagus Containing The Vile Shade Essence Of Rodrick The Chaos Knight [15] - 300m - SOLD
5.) An Effigy Of King Blackthorn Sculpted By Europa's Rebellion [20] - 150m
6.) Chaos Void - 100m
7.) Ornate Breast Plate With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side [10] - 600m - SOLD
8.) Ornate Plate Gauntlets With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side [10] - 600m
9.) A Snowy Scene of the Shrine of Chaos - offer
10.) A Snowy Scene of Blackthorn's Castle - offer
11.) King Blackthorn's Lantern of Light - SOLD for 50m
12.) Chaos's Lantern of Light - SOLD
13.) King Blackthorn's Bones x2(One Blue) - offer
14.) A Politic Call to Anarchy, By Lord Blackthorn [First Edition] - Offer
15.) Forged Artwork from King Blackthorn's Collection Set - Offer

Myrares3.png

Last edited: