• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new anncouncement concering the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the annoucnement Here!

Blackthorn Castle Dungeon

Brand new player here so forgive me for my ignorance. Is there anyway to gather Blackthorn dungeon awards points currently?

I did some searching which seemed to suggest the Devs pulled the spawns from the dungeon but left Blackthorn Captains which would allow players to still collect reward points. However when I venture down to the town portion of the dungeon it appears completely empty too. Do I need to do something to make the captains spawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In a group each Captain drops 1 to 3 artifacts to everyone who gets loot rights. Go with a group and each player will get 40 or more drops from a city if you do not destroy the lighthouse until all Captains are gone.

Thank you both. I’ll reinvestigate I must not have visited each town after the first handful were empty. I’ll see what I can do to scrounge up a group on Great Lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk