• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock

P

Pasquinade

Is blackrock still "infecting" random creatures in the game? I have enjoyed the thrill of random infections (except that damnable black solen queen - she nearly took my lunch money), but for the past week I haven't been attacked by a single blackrock infected critter.
I also have not dug up a single piece of blackrock in the past two weeks or more with my GM Miner.
Any changes or is it just my luck?

M

mmmbeer

Is blackrock still "infecting" random creatures in the game? I have enjoyed the thrill of random infections (except that damnable black solen queen - she nearly took my lunch money), but for the past week I haven't been attacked by a single blackrock infected critter.
I also have not dug up a single piece of blackrock in the past two weeks or more with my GM Miner.
Any changes or is it just my luck?
as long as u carry a piece in yer pack you will infect creatures. the chance to infect is VERY low..

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you became infected from before you can also still infect things frequently as well as hear voices.

P

Pasquinade

As soon as I got back ingame, my warrior infected an ettin. Guess I just needed to come here and ask for the gods to make it happen....

Hmmm, have you noticed that I haven't won the state lottery yet....(crosses fingers)