• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Blackrock

S

Spogfrawn

Well, since the legacy containers don't work properly, I've been using the new containers with the tiny items and the pigion holes. It makes it harder to remember where you put all your stuff as you can't stack things in neat piles together... But to the reason for this post...

I can't see blackrock! Yeah, if I turn my brightness up and move my head an inch from the screen I can just about see it. But there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. In legacy you could put them in a container with a lighter background, but in the new containers you can't. Is there something they can do to make dark items show up better??

I'm sure there are plenty of other items that are almost impossible to see...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
nope not yet and its a real pain in the you know what! i lose my books and certain weapons all the time ... maybe the modders may be able to do something but I would not hold my breath ....I think someone stated a while back that it could not be done due to some coding issue I would just like a option to toggle it from white to black that would be good for me...

S

Spogfrawn

Yeah yeah yeah... They said it was technically impossible to have more than 5 characters per account... They said it was technically impossible to visit Illshenar without using the 3D client... The list seems endless... Basically they're too tight to spent money on the problems they can get away with not fixing...

Yay they made KR... Look they took away high res graphics... Look they took away new items graphics... Look they took away the shadows (did you notice that with the last patch? I did). What will they take away next time to shave off a few more pennies... macros? Watch this space...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what I do when i cant find something is switch to list view

T

TheGrayGhost

what I do when i cant find something is switch to list view
Yeah, either do list view or break down and do what I did lol. One floor in my house that has the chests with hard to see items in it is white tiles. Drag the window over the tiles and it's not as hard to see. Hopefuly they fix this soon so I can change my floor back.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yeah, either do list view or break down and do what I did lol. One floor in my house that has the chests with hard to see items in it is white tiles. Drag the window over the tiles and it's not as hard to see. Hopefuly they fix this soon so I can change my floor back.
never thought of that

F

Fink

A "mini skin", changed only the dark slots on the standard interface, uses the familiar gump texture from Third Dawn / Legacy..

GreyBox.zip

Unzip into your Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\UserInterface folder
Select GreyBox from the Custom UI dropdown.

Alternatively you can drop the file in this zip into the corresponding folder of your preferred UI mod if you run one.