• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock Stew

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
So I recently got a bane dragon and have been making some blackrock stew to feed it. I've noticed something odd. When I freshly make blackrock stew it starts out as a pale green color. After a few days though it will turn a dark black color.

Anyone have an idea as to what this means? Is one or the other stronger?

Just curious if anyone has figured anything out about this.

Thanks,

Pedar

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening Pedar,
The Stew starting greenish is part of the old story line and a nice touch.. its to show the blackrock infusing into the wormstew over time until finally it takes it over.. I am happy to report that the fresh made stews will refill the banes stew power to full as well as the fully black ones.. It was a great add they did to the story allowing blackrock infused things to slowly turn over time until fully blackrock filled... Hope this helps.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My pleasure, I enjoy the rich lore in Uo, and am very happy to share what parts of it I can.. =^-^=