• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blackrock Stew Recipe

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will pay 2m for a Blackrock Stew recipe, I'm only at the halfway point for the 5K loyalty needed, so would take a month's playtime to earn the reward.

Still buying recipe - seems I was misinformed - anyone can eat the recipe. I gave up on my Archer too soon:(

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you cant just use the recipe. you need to complete the quest and eat the recipe.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn - I just wanted my Chef character to be well rounded and have all the recipes. She certainly can't kill 5K worth of Bane, nor do I feel like soulstoning over the necessary skills ...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep I agree. I just don't want to see you buy a recipe that you can't use.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems I was misinformed - anyone can eat the recipe. I pulled back my archer too soon:(

Paying 3m for blackrock stew recipe...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confirmed. You don't need to do the quest to eat the recipe. My hubby got mine on Siege, his char isn't even on the same account - one char per on Siege.

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Confirmed. You don't need to do the quest to eat the recipe. My hubby got mine on Siege, his char isn't even on the same account - one char per on Siege.
Yea me too I got mine one one account and used it on another account .

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been looking everywhere for the answer to this question. Now that I found it and discovered that the recipe is no longer available, I want to cry :( Now I am undecided about trashing 1000s, and I mean 1000s of blackrock, or keep to see if it will have another use. Any ideas on whether there will be future uses for it?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been looking everywhere for the answer to this question. Now that I found it and discovered that the recipe is no longer available, I want to cry :( Now I am undecided about trashing 1000s, and I mean 1000s of blackrock, or keep to see if it will have another use. Any ideas on whether there will be future uses for it?
Since they do not take up lockdowns - only add to lag - I keep a couple hundred on the floor (they don't decay) of my houses, in the hope that there may be a use for them some day. I do the same with Fey wings and boura furs-they both stack and as yet have no known use.