• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] blackrock infused, phoenix gorget, gold man helm

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blackrock chest would think 175m to 250. Legs are the most expensive.

Phoenix i would think the same price range.

Golden man not to sure but 250 and up I would think. So many parts for that set some are cheap others are not.

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
those prices are all way low... not sure where he is shopping, i would probably double if not close to triple them.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw phoenix Armor the gloves for 175mil on a vendor less then a week ago.

The golden man stuff am not sure on the price like I said.

And last I heard or seen where the Blackrock on Vendors for 175M a few months ago any part but the Legs, The legs are the parts worth over 350mil. Seen a set sell for 1.5mil

I did a price check not all Price checks are 100 percent.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blackrock infused is still on the vendor for 175mil The legs are the ones everyone is looking for. and the Phoenix gloves are not there anymore. and was not sure with the golden man last golden man part I had sold for 150mil you do a look on the forums you don't have much just sold and bought not much with a price unless it was a auction.
1626481830835.png

Jonas

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blackrock infused is still on the vendor for 175mil The legs are the ones everyone is looking for. and the Phoenix gloves are not there anymore. and was not sure with the golden man last golden man part I had sold for 150mil you do a look on the forums you don't have much just sold and bought not much with a price unless it was a auction.
View attachment 120810
Those are the arms, that’s not the chest. The legs are the hardest piece to find, then the Chest. Arms and gloves are easiest to find and the people completing sets need legs first, then chest.

Phoenix gloves are the hardest piece to find in the set by far and I find it really hard to believe those were on a vendor for 150m. I sold my 3 full sets for 2.4P each so I’m not sure in what fantasy world Phoenix pieces go for 150m.

Golden man helm is easily 300-350.

Other than that you’re dead on.