• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blackrock Infested...

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So yeah... My hopes of a Pixie Paragon treasure chest seems to be not in my future... :(

I heard there could be Blackrock Infested Pixie chests though!

Does anyone have one of these on Siege? I need one! Well, I need all of them! :D

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

Last edited:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So I see a picture of a Dark Wisp... That is no Pixie sir... :(

What was the first image suppose to be?

*crosses fingers in hopes of it being a Pixie*

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I see a picture of a Dark Wisp... That is no Pixie sir... :(

What was the first image suppose to be?

*crosses fingers in hopes of it being a Pixie*

The same as the other picture going by the URL's and a bit of Sherlock Holmes like guessing.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a long while back ,when blackrock was hard to find, a player could become infected by blackrock simply by having a piece on you long enough. you'd see some annoying print about hearing voices or some such nonsense. (didnt do anything real to you)

any time an infected player came across a creature, that creature also had a chance to become infected . the creature would turn red, gain speed, power and attack you .(that dark wisp must have been fun)
when this creature would finally die it sometimes dropped a box marked with whatever name it was.
i remember intentionally getting infected to hunt these . i killed many of them but other than a mongbat box , which i gave to a friend, the only other box i saw drop was from an infected dragon. now that was a fight. o.0

i dont have anything besides the dragon box .(nobody's getting that) so im afraid i cant help you.
these boxes were rare back then . good luck finding what you seek .

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the background story of the chests Borg!
Lady Raja, I've checked mine: Ophidian Warrior, Ophidian Enforcer, Dragon, Proculo (most likely a named daemon), Ogre Lord and Dark Wisp pictured above but no Pixie love...