• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock Elementals

G

Ok so ive seen blackrock elementals be lured into highly populated areas ie.. luna bank.
ive watched a large group of 40 people take one on and i must say they do not seem to be killable.
there was at least a thousand deaths to the people tring this because everytime it gets down to a certain amount of health it uses some kind of super area spell that kills anything near it.
is there some secret to killing them or will they be killable in the future.
also if anyone knows the point in blackrock elementals because as of now the only reason i see for them is to kill anyone who comes near.

G

Only way I've heard how to kill one is get two of them, and provoke one onto
the other. AND Discord one of them.

And by all reports, loot was crap.

G

hmm may have to try that.
you would think they would drop blackrock pieces.
like the earth elementals drop dirt.
maybe thats yet to come.

F

Fayled Dhreams

well ... at Luna bank ...ONE mention of "guards" ... no mo BRE ...

pesky lil debils ... ain't they ?

certainly not worth the effort to loot 'em ... unless they've started carrying gametime coupons and full sets of 120's ...

just saying ...

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upon killing the only one i ever killed and vowed to never do it agian after a epic 4 hour fight, it netted me the same loot as a shadow elemental includeing shadow ore

G

yea after a good 3 hours it finally got drug into the guard zone and someone called guards.
after all the hours of effort was just lost.
i guess it wouldnt have been worth it to kill it anyways.