• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Tower guild on Atlantic is looking for guilds to WAR with for fun!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats up everyone, Black Tower guild on Atlantic shard is currently looking for guilds to WAR with. It wouldn't be anything towards the guild, just all in good fun. So if you are looking to fight in Fel as well as Trammel, please send a request to Black Tower guild! We are hoping to find many that will be interested in doing this.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats up everyone, Black Tower guild on Atlantic shard is currently looking for guilds to WAR with. It wouldn't be anything towards the guild, just all in good fun. So if you are looking to fight in Fel as well as Trammel, please send a request to Black Tower guild! We are hoping to find many that will be interested in doing this.
I used to love it when I would be keying dreadhorn and your guild would come in and try to get keys. I would stealth and watch you all die repeatedly. It would be wonderful to see you killed by something other than game generated AI.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to love it when I would be keying dreadhorn and your guild would come in and try to get keys. I would stealth and watch you all die repeatedly. It would be wonderful to see you killed by something other than game generated AI.

I wouldn't know... I usually hang around in fel yew, and i'm pretty sure i've never done dreadhorn. I've been playing since 2000 on and off and most the peerless in trammel I still have not done, most bosses I haven't fought. I don't really do anything in trammel. Hoping to change all that though and get some guilds that would be willing to take part in a friendly war (if war can ever be considered friendly *grins*). So far nobody has sent any requests to WAR with Black Tower, for those out there that enjoy pvp and would like to be able to fight in both trammel as well as fel. Please take the time to send a request to goto WAR.

T

Trompe Le Monde

Sent a War Invite. There were 4 black tower guilds listed to I just sent an invite to them all. Hope you'll accept, and I'll cya on the field.