• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Moongate Scheduling

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, here we are on Europa, it's after server up - 10.35am here in the UK - on the 25th September and we have no Black Moongate live on the shard. Not the first time such a thing has happened.

I'd like to remind the devs that at 12.01AM the date changes. So server up tomorrow will be the 26th of September, not the 25th. I don't know why this keeps happening. I don't care whether it turns up on the 25th or 26th, although to be fair, I don't like staggered releases. I care that we keep getting stuff a day later than we're told we will, because apparently y'all don't understand how time zones & dates work. We're in a different time zone to the other shards listed here Publish 109.1 – Ultima Online for the 25th as well - why not just put us in with Drachs, since at best we're going to get the new content when the last of the shards listed comes up after server maintenance. That would make far more sense.

Reactions: Mil

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Same thing happened with ATL. It went in a day after Chesapeake and didn't go in until midday (about 4-5 hours from now). My guess is you will have it by this evening

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
They have to start it manually so first they need to wake up, its still around 9 am est. We had it live at 11 am est on Catskills.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes please remember that with this new system, you don't have to wait for an entire publish, all the devs have to do is turn it on...BUT they are still human and do sleep....maybe...;)

And don't be in such a hurry, this quest will be around for awhile, good luck!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to know when it will arrive; I have RL stuff to organise as well, so I like to know what I'm doing.