• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Market (Feb)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy me hearties!

Due to an emergency vacation (heh), I won't be able to make the first week of Feb for a Black Market.

But since the market is entirely in my hands now, I would like to make a proposal:

We could hold the market this weekend.

The other option is that someone else hosts the market (meaning you'll have to be friended to my house) on the first Saturday of Feb. But I prefer option #1. (Selfish reasons, I want to be there)

Anyhow, it's open for discussion until tomorrow, when I send out the "invitations".

The third option is another month delay, but given the state of UP right now, I want to get as much activity as possible as soon as possible, so I'm not really entertaining that idea.

(And due to other considerations, a later week in Feb is right-out!)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still need responses.

I have a commitment from potential vendors/clients, but without UP members, it's kind of pointless.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd help, but 8pm EST is way too late for me. Besides, I may go skiing this weekend...
Sorry matey!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As of now 8PM ET this Saturday should work out for me and I may drag my son along as well.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll most likely make it due to my procrastinating ways, I'd most likely check UO anyway.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll get the announcements up tonight after work then.

See you Saturday!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a long LOOOONG break of ... two whole months, the United Pirates of Catskills are once again holding our famous Black Market.

We are calling all merchants and shoppers to visit our monthly Black Market and close a lot of good deals.

Merchants can take one of the market stands and enter the list of their wares into the locked down books. Make sure the prices are fair and below Luna level!

Shoppers can come and buy the contraband we offer; negotiating the price is encouraged. There usually are some good bargains available.

The Black Market will take place in the Red Skull Bay at the beach west of the Shrine of Honor.

This event will be held on Jan 29 at 8:00 PM EST.

-----

My own personal sales are a few pink scrolls (The 0.1-0.5 Trammel variety, mostly), race change tokens, assorted Ilshenar and ML artifacts (mostly imbuing fodder, really... but you'll get a really good price!) etc.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be interested in taking back my stolen supplies of Olympus Rum... ;)

Or at least trying to... hahahaha

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, have you guys ever considered putting up gates from Luna and Haven to your black markets? ya can put a request for 4 hr gates from the EM's. :)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happen to believe that Kasaven and Mesanna have more better things to do than help me pursue fame and glory through underpriced goods.

So no, I won't be asking the EM's for any help.