• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Black Jellybeans… the work of pure EVIL! (OT)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know those CLASSIC jellybeans? Not the big candy name ones like Starburst or Jolly Rodger… I’m talking back when we were young and the world was new… and those classic jellybeans would be inside classic plastic colored eggs.

Every year… I treat myself to a bag of the classic jellybeans. This year, for whatever reason… it was almost impossible to find them. It was way too easy to find those nasty “Every Flavor Beans” (gagging sound). No interest in mystery flavors! I wanted classic. I FINALLY found them… in the LAST place I searched was the mini beans. So, you end up picking up 2 or 3 vs. just 1 at a time. Same nice flavors… but it's impossible to do this simple task blindly… because of the dreaded black beans. I honestly have no clue what the other flavors are, of all the other colors… but black is liquorish. I don’t know about you… but I hate liquorish!

So… you have to dump the bag out… pick out all the evil beans… put them back, and enjoy a few at a time.

Worse… you can't even save these evil beans to throw at people you don’t like because they are too small.

Anyways… I thought I would share. ;)

Happy Easter everyone!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YEEEEUUUUCK! I know exactly what you mean, I hate those black jellybeans. Whoever thought of creating the flavor of those black ones should be shot with a burning arrow!

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Licorice isn't that bad if it is by itself, not too good mixed with other jelly bean flavors.

Have you had Sambuca? Put the whole bottle in the freezer. Yummy.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mondain the Wizard created liquorish flavored beans.

I prefer licorice flavor myself. Here is a link to Licorice International, they provide many flavors and styles of licorice. You can order directly from then and avoid getting the dreaded liquorish flavored beans!

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:stir: So do they have an "earwax international" too?
No, but this should help you with your waxy build-up. :thumbsup:

*Edit: Before I get banned for advertising items for sale... let me clarify that I picked this link at random and have no affiliation with the folks who are trying to charge $69 for what looks like a turkey baster!

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like a fast way to blow out your eardrums...