• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black horses?

D

Dain69

Could someone please tell me anything about black horses atm?

I saw one for sale a few days ago but I thought they had become Illegal to get.

What's their value?

Stuff like that.

Thanks in advance!

Dain.

G

actually i sent the question in to EA months ago and they told me that obtaining black horses is legal

G

Roughly 9mos ago now, I requested a GM accompany me and a friend while said friend obtained a black faction guard horse.

The attending GM declared it was just fine with him, however, he did give the standard spiel about the black horses "not being supported."

I actually had one on my own bard for some time until a guildmate expressed a desire for one, so I gave it to him.

G

<blockquote><hr>

actually i sent the question in to EA months ago and they told me that obtaining black horses is legal

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye it is.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent messed with that stuff for quite a while now, but when i was in the market for those horses there was only 1 way to get them and that involved an exploit, so unless there is a new way, or you no longer have to use an exploit to get them, I dont see how they could be legal to obtain. They have always been legal to own tho

G

it still does require the same exploit as always, but its legal

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, well then its not legal....Exploits are illegal, Different GM's say and do different things tho, so it all depends on who you get