• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Black Horses On Chessie! (2)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he is asking 10m per, does that not seem a little high? I have paid anywhere from 1-4m per on my previous horses, and yes this is after they made it to where you can't get them anymore. Has the price gone up on these or did I get a good deal or is this price too high?

A

AshMoney

Lol, Whether its a high price or not, they both sold already. 10m each. And ive sold one other about 2 weeks ago for 12m. :thumbsup:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you say so

was just asking, the only post i came up with by searching stratics was a guy who got 3 of them for 12m, which is the same as what I was used to paying, thats all :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 6 of these on GL and I was asking 15 mil a piece for them and people kept counter-offering with 3 mil. I just gave up trying to sell them.

I don't figure they are coming back any time soon.. so they should just grow in value.

A

AshMoney

Thank you lynk. My point exactly. This other guy swore up and down that even after they changed it to where u cant get them anymore, that the price would stay the same.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no prob in keeping them. It just makes me look like all my chars are riding a dread.

A

AshMoney

Hahaha. Exactly. I wouldve kept them but no reason to, since im closing my accounts soon.